Vision and Mission
Our vision is to support our clients with extraordinary purpose-driven individuals to deliver industry-leading services that create value for our stakeholders, enabling them to succeed in dynamic and uncertain environments. This vision aligns with our mission of providing superior learning services focused on achieving customers’ desired outcomes in an environment that fosters creativity and innovation, delivered by a team of talented and committed individuals.
Core Values – Trust, Service, Value
- Trust is our company’s most valuable asset. We are committed to integrity, fairness, and respect.
- Service is at the heart of our character. Driven by our purpose, spirit, and teamwork, we tenaciously serve our clients, employees, and partners.
- Value is delivered through the synergy of our talents, skills, and experiences, inspiring one another to accomplish personal and organizational objectives.
We provide a host of professional services tailored to meet our client’s specific needs. These services include the following:
- Curriculum Development and Instruction
- Operational Planning Support, Staff, and Leader Training
- Modeling, Simulation, Wargaming, Exercise, and Scenario Development/Management Support
- Training Analysis, Information, and Program Management Support
- Range and Training Area Management Support
These services are/have been provided to the following Industry and DoD clients:
- Corps Solutions
- Training and Education Command
- MAGTFTC Simulations
- Marine Corps Civil-Military Operations School
- Marine Corps Information Operations Center
- Marine Corps Mountain Warfare Training Center
- Marine Aviation Weapons and Tactics Squadron One
- Marine Corps Tactics and Operations Group
- Expeditionary Warfare Training Group Atlantic
- Navy Expeditionary Combat Command
- Army Interagency Training & Education Center